[IP] Re: good news/htron vs dtron

In a message dated 8/25/00 3:42:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Hmm..  The D-Tron is a little longer but thinner and skinner.   hmm  who
 was the friend that said that the Htron + was better for more active
 people?  I am not sure how they would know since the D-TRon has not be
 released to the US yet..  I would say they are the same except for the look
 and how they work.
 The reason I am going for the up grade is to get a newer pump  I started
 out on the H-TRon pump and they are sending me the H-Tron Plus pump on
 Tuesday.  I get to use the H-Tron Plus until the D-Tron comes out then I
 can try it as well as the Dalahia (sp?)  and then decide which I like the
 So far from what I have heard I think I will like the D-TRon and I can get
 use to the new look.  The main reason is I like the options it offers.
 Brian Carter
 email @ redacted >>
thanks Brian,
they didn't offer to let me try the dtron before i chose, maybe i should ask?
the friend who told me that the htron was better for more active people is a
new pumper like me, a college student.  She was told this by the disetronic
dealer who sold her the pump.

diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000

There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden