Re: [IP] Nudist pumping

I can't resist....

Natalie Sera's list of potential pump toting
techniques for the dedicated diabetic nudist seems to
cover all possibilities...but I can think of one more

For those nekked pumpers who are fortunate enough not
to be bothered by adhesive allergies...double-faced
tape!  That's right, cover the back of the pump with
double-faced tape and just slap it on the thigh!

Until I got a pump, I never knew Diabetes could be so
much fun!

With a grin and a giggle from Janet Marie

Do You Yahoo!?