[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #440

In a message dated 08/26/2000 9:56:19 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 << 'm a little nervous about getting back into the work place.  Any thoughts
  advice would be appreciated from anyone out there.
My neighbor has been a school nurse for the last several years.  Among other
challenges is being able to eat lunch.  Lunchtime is extremely busy in a
nurses office, often from 11:00 AM-1:20 PM.  After watching her, I recommend
eating a small meal & testing blood sugar at 10:30 AM and again at 2:00 PM.
Depending on the size of the school, it would be easy to "forget" to take
good care of yourself while you are taking care of everyone else.  Of course
YMMV.  Also, remember to always have a sense of humor about everything, many
parents seem to need to be lectured about keeping their kids home when they
have a fever, etc..  I bet you will do great, just remember to take care of
you and your stress level!!
Best of Luck,