I guess I was really unclear about that what I said!  I did not double
bolus.  I actually tried to bolus the 4 units after I found out that I was
275 when we were about to eat--so that would have been a correction.  That
bolus gave me a no delivery at 3 and then the saga continued from there!  I
never bolus early but just as I am beginning to eat usually or after I
finish eating.  Sorry about that misunderstanding--guess the "wise old one"
has had one too many lows over the past many years--haha! (pre-pump days of

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99
.....and loving it