[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #438

In a message dated 8/25/00 12:59:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My question is how many people had a virus like the mumps before diagnosis?
>  > > and do you have anymore autoimmune illnesses? I developed thyroid
> problems
Well if we have so many people walking around with Diabetes with as much
warning that people get you can only imagine .. I feel that diabetes is an
opportune disease that just jumps on the bandwagon when your body is down and
out with other diseases...I had developed thyroid disease ( Hyper)lost 140#
in 8 mos. and then heart disease from a virus I contracted and low and behold