[IP] Logbook on a Palm computer?

I am overwhelmed by the record-keeping required for using the pump. It's
enough work to stop every 1.5 to 3 hours to check my blood glucose and keep
all my supplies with me etc. (whine whine whine).

Does anyone out there use a PDA (handheld computer) to keep their logbook?
If so, what hardware/software combination are you using? I'm wondering if
keeping a log on a PDA would be easier (if more expensive) way to keep my

I just found an ad for a software package called Handango Medical Suite that
sounds like it might have tools to help... Any MDs, CDEs, RNs, etc.,
watching this list, have you tried this package or others?