[IP] MiniMed Vacation Pump

This is an FYI for all MiniMed users.  MiniMed offers something
called a Vacation Pump.  This is a loaner that you can take with
you on vacation to have as a backup.  There is no fee and you can
just call the number on the pump to request one.

I also discovered that my local sales rep. also has a few in his
office that he can loan out as well.  I got busy and forgot to
call the main MiniMed number before my vacation, but the local
sales guy had one that I borrowed on short notice for my recent
backpacking trip.

I have not seen any information on this program and just wanted
to let the folks on the IP list know about it.