RE: [IP] Education-Type 2 (the most up to date wording of it)

Natalie, when was this class? I have been a CDE for some time and never
heard that info as the standard!  I hope that whomever was teaching that
info has been updated. YIKES!

<<My first diabetes education class assured ME that a fasting number of
150 was good to aim for (meaning, it didn't matter if you were
frequently above!), and it didn't matter if I went over 300 or 350 after
a meal -- what mattered was that I didn't go hypo. It was only after
associating with long-term AND educated Type 1's that I realized what a
bunch of puckey that was.>>

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE