Re: [IP] D-Tron

Debi asked:

>>Am I mistaken or is the Dahedi pump and the D-Tron the same thing?  I am
also in the "Power of Choice" program and was told the pump will hopefully
be out by the end of Sept.  <<

No, the Dahedi and the D-Tron are 2 different pumps.  The Dahedi is smaller
and has fewer features than the H-Tron Plus or the D-Tron.  The D-Tron has
more features than all the Disetronic pumps.  Hope this helps.

RoseLea and Max... also in the Power of Choice Program