[IP] Re: load of cr*p

I am an assistant news editor for a mid-sized daily in New Jersey.

When I came in to work in the afternoon, I found out this story was slated
for Page 1. I informed my boss of the inaccuracies, misconceptions in it and
she allowed me to rewrite it so it explained the differences between Type I
and Type II.

That's what we all need to do in our own small way. Educate, educate.

You can't rewrite stories, but you can write letters to the editor or call
the newspaper, etc., and encourage them to do stories that educate their

Janice, proud mom to Paul, DX 20 months, now 6 and pumping since July 12