Re: [IP] Better Control/Worsening Complications

My doctor had told me the same thing, although I have no trouble with my
vision, if I am going to (which i am sure i will eventually), how long after
obtaining tight control do problems usually show for most people?  Should I
expect to see a change in my sight right away or will it take years to
develop? (I have been diabetic for 12 years, started pumping 8/15/00.)

Carrie (20/20... but for how long?)