Re: [IP] training dog to sense reasctions, was Sue's profile

I also had a cat who could sense high's- I often wondered if he could smell
ketones- However- word of warning to those of you who have cats- my cat
chewed through my line at night-and Im grateful I even woke up (albeit with a
700 BG)!! It took me a while (long after the incident) to figure it out-it
wasn't until weeks later that I found him biting a used, discarded line in
the trash that I figured how my line got severed that night- PS- no more cats
sleeping in my bed! _ Carla