Re: [IP] RE:Neuropathy

My M.D. placed me on neurontin for the neuropathy, I also saw a neurologist
for this and he agreed this was the best medication for this situation.
I also am given a cortizone shot inbetween my toes 3 times a year and that
really helps. But the Neurontin is doing a great job for me. I am allergic
to tegretol and one has to have blood work to check thier liver enzymes
with tegretol. Also I have prophyria which is another reason for me not
taking tegretol.