[IP] where to clip

I keep Christine clipped to my underwear or belt but one of my friend's
sons who has a MM507 says he doess't like his to show. I said I no longer
give a damn. His ladyfriend doesn't care either. A ladyfriend I knew kept
hers in her bra. One night we went out to a formal dinner and while sitting
at a table full of stiffs she whipped Boris out of the top of her gown to
bolus. All the women were agast when Karen reached down her blouse and
pulled out Boris. But when I loosened my Cummerbund and fetched Christine
they sort of sighed deeply. Spot I do not like formal functions. I didnt\'t
know and couldn't tell where Karen put her pump but in retrospect she did
look slightly lopsided.