>Could you tell me your
>reasons for going with the new pump??  A friend was told the Htron was better
>for more active people.

Hmm..  The D-Tron is a little longer but thinner and skinner.   hmm  who
was the friend that said that the Htron + was better for more active
people?  I am not sure how they would know since the D-TRon has not be
released to the US yet..  I would say they are the same except for the look
and how they work.

The reason I am going for the up grade is to get a newer pump  I started
out on the H-TRon pump and they are sending me the H-Tron Plus pump on
Tuesday.  I get to use the H-Tron Plus until the D-Tron comes out then I
can try it as well as the Dalahia (sp?)  and then decide which I like the best.

So far from what I have heard I think I will like the D-TRon and I can get
use to the new look.  The main reason is I like the options it offers.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438