Re: [IP] Autoimmune Question

In a message dated 8/24/00 7:02:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< s?
 and do you have anymore autoimmune illnesses? I developed thyroid problem=
 s 5
 yrs later. For the women, how many developed endometriosis as I did? It i=
 beleived to be caused by autoimmune responses in some cases also. Just cu=
 as to whether I am a minority here... April = >>
I was diagnosed in 1981 after losing 70 lbs, having what a dr had assured us
was a nasty flu and ending up in a coma.
I was told that when i had chicken pox it attacked my beta cells and
destroyed them.
I developed thyroid problems 9-10 yrs later.

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden