Re: [IP] Better Control/Worsening Complications

In a message dated 8/24/00 7:02:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So please keep in mind that if you have complications and especially
 retinopathy that tighter control can cause this >>
I don't understand this.  I thought tighter control could lessen and even
stop some complications.  I've never heard that the opposite is true.  If
tighter control causes more complications to happen then why are we trying so
hard for it????

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden