[IP] Re: flu shot

In a message dated 8/24/00 7:02:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just in case there are one or two of you who don't do flu shots, you are
 alone, right Sherry?! >>
I don't get flu shots because I'm allergic to egg yolks.
Don't know what i would decide to do if I could take them.
I am considering getting the pneumonia shot though.

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden