Re: [IP] How do you care for the site after set is removed?

I wash it with an antibacterial soap- dry and my  M.D. prescribed a
cortizone cream for those areas which have a little more problems healing.
Then I put vit E oil on and I don't have any scarring from the infusion
sets at all.
Just the way I deal with it.
email @ redacted