[IP] eyes and words of wisdom I think?

Hello Ashley,
I have been there, done that so to speak.  I had laser treatments in both
eyes over 10 years ago, and I lost the sight entirely in my right eye.  Now
I can hear you saying, this is wisdom, this is supposed to make me feel
better?  (vbg here).  Well, there is good to it after all.  I finally
smartened my @$$ up and started taking better care of myself.  It scared the
bejeepers out of me  It does take a while to heal, you will not notice a
change over night, so please don't expect one, ok?  It takes time, just like
anything good.
Sara SP NYC also had a recent vitrectomy, and I am sure she can give better
words of wisdom than I and she can do it with much better wording.  But I
just wanted to say hang in there, someone is looking out for you, and I am
thinking about you, ok?
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.