re:[IP] uh Help

Last week my 8 yr odl had a reading of over 500.  She bolused and in 1 hr she
was 225.  Well per calculation she still had 3 units working so she ate 60 grams
and it worked out pretty well.

The reason for the 500..... she hadn't washed her hands after having a s'more.

I would ask you:
     How long since your last meal and / or bolus.
     Did you wash your hands.
     is your basal well established.

My daughter has a peak of insulin basal near midnight to cover growth hormone
but if she stays up late... no hormone and she goes low.

Curtis Lomax