Subject: [IP] You SAVED Me!!!!

>Started MM in Feb. 2000 and it malfunctioned after a severe static
>first week and couldn't be revived (I always wear that black case now).

>Anyway, customer emergency help line was a dream despite the nightmare
>having the pump croak.

You just saved me!! I was in the middle of reading your posting, and a
co worker called me into see our new Van de graaff...produces massive
static. He asked if I wanted to try it. I said no, because I remebered I
had read something about static and the pump. I came back to my desk and
finished reading your post...WOW! Talk about a blessing! Thanks!