[IP] I want to write a book

After being a part of this group these four months, I feel I want to write a book...not about the technical "how to" take care of diabetes, but about the "emotional/psychological" aspects....

Many of you have read every book out there...is there a need for a book?  what would you want to know?

some ideas I have had:

a book written in case history format that talks about issues related to : type I adults, Type II adults; spouces not diabetic; dating and d; children and pumps; children and school issues; parents of children of d...this book would talk about what it is like to be this type of person "life and times"  of each category...the case history would be a comglomerate of a lot of people, but still type to be "typical"

Another idea would be a diary format...to actually follow 10 different adults/children around for 6 months and keep a diary of issues, thoughts, concerns that arises and how they dealt with them.

Any thoughts?

joni (I have a psychology degree, though I am a researcher not a practicing shrink!)