Re: [IP] Autoimmune Question

April
you are not alone.  It is a strain of virus' that triggers the onset of
diabetes.  There are 4 autoimmune diseases connected with diabetes (that
is 1). 2 is thyroid problems, 3 is ciliac disease (intolerance to wheat
products) and 4 is Addison's disease (having to do w/adrenal glands.  My
son has both diabetes and thryoid at 4 yrs old and has been tested
negative for the other 2 to date.  And then .. the long term
complications as many of you have written about.

That's my take on this subject.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew 4y/o (dxd 14 mos).