Re: [IP] where to clip

Lisa wrote

Then Sara SP wrote:
>When I am changing clothes, or trying them on in stores, etc.  I will hook
>pressshhhuussss to my undies (if i am wearing the kind with decent elastic)
>or the bra, and have even clamped my lips around him.

I follow Sara's lead here too.  In fitting rooms, *I* NEVER take EVERYTHING
off and there's always something there to clip to.  At home, I usually
change clothes in the bedroom and I stand next to the bed, so even if I
don't have something to clip to, Max just lies quietly on the bed next to me
and with the tubing long enough, it's no problem.  I've never had a problem
changing clothes with Max.  :o)

RoseLea and Max...