[IP] waiting for my pump

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was approved for my pump and it
should be here this morning.  I have an appointment with my CDE on Tuesday
to get started.  I'm glad that I only have to wait a few days from delivery
to start, I know some of you had to wait weeks.  Anyway, I am very excited.
The thought of not having to poke myself with a needle 3x a day just tickles
me to death.  I will let everyone know how things go on Tuesday.