[IP] Re: flu shots

Liz's first ped endo told us that as long as his patients don't have
extenuating circumstances such as asthma or some other respiratory condition
in addition to their diabetes, he sees no reason to insist that his patients
get flu shots.
Liz is 15 y/o now, was diagnosed at 11, and never had a flu shot in her life.
When I read the statistics re: the effectiveness and possible side affects, I
am even more comfortable with our decision to forgo this annual shot.

Linda V.