[IP] new pump

I broke my case on my MM 507c due to a collision with a 5 year old
with a toy box. MM sent me a rebuilt one overnight by Fed-Ex and I had
it within 18 hours. Fortunately my old one still worked, but was
exposed to moisture. They even sent me return postage for the broken

I had my choice of keeping the rebuilt one, or having my old one
rebuilt and returned, about 12 weeks. I chose to keep the replacement,
as my warrantee will be transferred to it. Actually it works better
than my old one did with the response to pushing buttons.

No complaints.