Re: [IP] load of cr*p

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 9:45 PM
Subject: [IP] load of cr*p

It is time for us to
join hands...Rise up my brothers and sisters, including you type 2s
and you
type weird people, and make a noise. Test in public, demand equal time
on the
soda dispenser at McDonalds, let your tubings hang where they may,
demand
more financial support of research in CURES, not stupid BANDAIDS like
inhalable insulin, BE LOUD BE PROUD BE PUMP BUMPY!!   WE ARE MAD AS
HELL AND
WE AREN'T GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

thank you...and good night

Sara SP

Hi Miss Smarty Pants,

Now you are finally beguinning to sound like a Brooklynite. I grew up
in East Flatbush many years ago.

Siles