[IP] where to clip

Lisa wrote
>when I go to bed, when I shower, but NOT when I want to
> just change clothes!!! I wanted to simply change my pants...

When I am changing clothes, or trying them on in stores, etc.  I will hook
pressshhhuussss to my undies (if i am wearing the kind with decent elastic)
or the bra, and have even clamped my lips around him.

The easiest thing to do is just unplug it for the few minutes I am
necked...but if I am just changing pants, probably the mouth is the most
common place i put him

Sara SP