[IP] Re: Flu Shot

I think we need to clarify here exactly what the flu shot helps to prevent.
It's the breathing lung conjestion flu that can sometimes turn into
pneumonia, not the "stomach flu".  If you get exposed to the "stomach flu"
(which really isn't caused by the flu bug at all, it's not the same thing)
the flu shot won't help you.   The great flu epidemic of 1918 killed a lot
of people and it definitely wasn't a stomach, throwing up illness.