[IP] Re: autoimmune illnesses

<<My question is how many people had a virus like the mumps before
 and do you have anymore autoimmune illnesses? I developed thyroid problems
 yrs later. For the women, how many developed endometriosis as I did? It is
 beleived to be caused by autoimmune responses in some cases also. Just
 as to whether I am a minority here... April >>

I was dx'd when I was 11.  I don't remember having any illness before I was
dx'd.  My sister was dx'd at age 4 about a year before I was.  I have other
relatives with 'betes and my dad was dx'd when he was in his 50's.