[IP] April's Q's

I had severe boils, sties, and carbuncles for 8 years before dx. The doctor
said I was just a kid complaining and gave me vitamins. 6 days later I went
into a coma. I had endometriosis for 15 years with monthly near-hemorrhaging
cured by a complete hysterectomy 11/79.
Began Thyroid med in '78.
Just a side bar here: The surgery was during the time I was on ONE shot a
day of NPH/Reg. No home BGs, no A1c's, etc. We had NO CLUE hormonal changes
caused anything. I know I didn't feel good and was a real itchy person with
a *B*. Funny how we don't know we are in the dark ages until much later.
Someday newbies won't know how we got along without the updated CGMS units.