[IP] My pump failed xxx times in yyy months

I agree 100% No tomatoes, here.

Started MM in Feb. 2000 and it malfunctioned after a severe static shock
first week and couldn't be revived (I always wear that black case now).
Anyway, customer emergency help line was a dream despite the nightmare of
having the pump croak. They talked me through everything and were very
knowledgable.They sent a replacement by next day. Have not had a single
problem with new one and I love my MM 508.

I've read others unhappy with other brand pump customer service and support
with problems, so what's better?. Difficulties with any company I think it's
best to get on the phone and raise heck. I called my pump trainer & doctor
and they contacted MM!!!! Regional manager/ supervisor called me immediately.

I'd say keep calling... complaining...Have medical team do the same. Over and
over again. They want to keep customers.

Had prob with another supply company and after calling dozens of times and
getting nowhere, they said, "Oh, man, look at this file..." It took that long
to get their attention but they documented it all and the situation was
finally resolved.
Beth & Oscar (a little blue MM508)