Re: [IP] Autoimmune Question

email @ redacted writes:

<< My question is how many people had a virus like the mumps before diagnosis?
 and do you have anymore autoimmune illnesses? I developed thyroid problems 5
 yrs later. For the women, how many developed endometriosis as I did? It is
 beleived to be caused by autoimmune responses in some cases also. Just
 as to whether I am a minority here... April  >>
April:  My 14 year old developed diabetes at age 2.  Four months earlier he
had a mild case of chicken pox.