[IP] RE:Neuropathy

I have a question for those of you out there that
suffer from Neuropathy, specifically in your feet. I
have had Neuropathy for the past 5 years (pumping
since June 30, 2000). I have had a few really bad
episodes, where the pain was so bad that it hurt to
walk. These episodes did pass, and I was put on
Tegretol 200 mg twice a day, which up until about 1
1/2 months ago seemed to work taking away the pain and
allowing me to walk and function like a normal person.

Now the medicine is not working, and I am even taking
pain pills at night. By the middle of the afternoon, I
can't even stand on my feet. I have called my doctor,
and he can't get me in till the end of September. Any
advice, or suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Do You Yahoo!?