Re: [IP] Autoimmune Question

Dear April,

	I got diabetes 6 months after a Bout with Mononeucleosis. A few years
ago the was a doctor at the University of Pittsburgh was researching the
connection between these 2 diseases. I remember the doctor had an
Italian surname and he was first generation. I remember
he had an accent. I actually spoke with him. He was real nice fellow.
Unfortunately I forgot his name. I have always believed that Mono killed
my islet cells.
Good luck,

Greg M.