Re: [IP] Autoimmune Question

Little more than 5 years, but who knows? Dx'd after a long bout of a cold in
1984, Dx'd with Grave's dz in 1993. I say 'who knows?' because I was
symptomatic with the Grave's dz for a little over 2 years before it was
given the formal diagnosis.
My "cold" hung around for two weeks in late junly and I was Dx'd diabetic
and straight onto isulin sept 9, 84....felt the symptoms of the thirst in
mid august, but got the weightloss in the 2 week pre Dx.
No endometriosis here.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.