[IP] Bolus after x minutes

Using humalog with some slow breakdown foods have you ever had occasion to
take a bolus some time after you ate??  I recently ate some SLOW breakdown
stuff that in retrospect I would have been much smarter taking the bolus 45
minutes or so AFTER I had eaten.

Anybody else ever have this experience and how did you program for it??

Yerachmiel who is getting ready to change to his 20th pump and wondering when
he will get one that he really likes enough to stay with (this includes a few
that I tried for a week or two or that were removed from market or that

 The opinions expressed here are mine and no one elses.

 If you like them you have my permission to use them as
 long as my wife gets credit for any good ideas (who I
 probably got them from in the first place)