[IP] re: flu shot-Lisa

THe flu shot, as my doc has explained, is meant to
protect you from the form of the flu they most expect
to hit..but every year there are other forms of teh
flu (virus or whatever) that aren't covered in the
 For years I stopped getting the flu shot and never
got the flu..don't think I have ever had it..but for
teh past 3 years, I HAVE gotten the flu shot. I
suually only get teh stomach flu..which always lands
me in hospital, but the flu shot does not protect
against the stomach flu. Ironically, the years I get
the shot I do develop the stomach flu.....
 But remember, it protects and does more good, in
general, than it does otherwise. Personally, I'm
around too many sick people and I always get sick to
not have the an upperhand or extra protection...

Do You Yahoo!?