[IP] eyes

Hello, my name is Ashley.  I have written here before, but I will refresh who
I am.  I have had type 1 for 15 years.  I am a recovering anorexic, and the
disease kulled my diabetes.  I was running A1C's over 14!  I have been on the
pump for a year now and my A1C is  a 5.  The tight control over the past year
has reversed my neuropathy and the protein iu my urine.
     I started laser treatments for my eyes a year ago and they didn't hewlp
much.  I have had thousands of burns from laser in my eyes.  A week ago, I
had a vitrectomy on my right eye to remove the scar tissue that was blocking
my vision.  So far, I see the same as beforte the surgery, not too good.  I
have had to wothdrawl from school and can not work due to my eyes.  I can't
drive at night and barely during the day.  I am scared and alone.  Shouldn't
the good control help reverse this nightmare?
     If anyone had ant good words, going through the same thing, or can talk
to me about it, I would REALLY appreciate it.  Please e-mail me at
email @ redacted
Thank you so much,