[IP] Newbie Story II

So...I have pretty much mastered where to put the pump when I'm dressed,
when I go to bed, when I shower, but NOT when I want to just change
clothes!!! I wanted to simply change my pants...WELL...I didn't think
through this too well. I have the 31' tubing I thought I could take the
pant off, leaving the pump securely fastened there, and then place it on
the other pair of pants. My pump had a different idea. It decided to
FALL off of my pants...taking the infusion set right along with it (set
had been in 36 hours!...what a waste). I'm just glad it did not hurt! So
guess what? I'm never changing my pants AGAIN! JK!

Thanks for listening...cheers