Re: [IP] Re: Flu shots

Ok, I'm gonna add my 2 cents here... I have been getting the flu shot for
the last 10 or more years.  I get it every year, even though I've never had
the flu.  A few years ago, my endo even insisted I should get the pneumonia
vaccine and I did that also.  To me, it's inexpensive insurance to make sure
I don't get real sick and this year, I'm insisting that my husband gets the
flu shot also.  It only costs $10 through our county health department.

RoseLea and Max...