[IP] Re: Flu Shots

This is how we had to do it too. Every one of my kids under a
certain age (can't remember the age but my daughter was 6 at dx
and got 2) and/or if it was their first flu shot, got it in 2
shots. I can't remember the explanation that was given at the
time. I will ask when we go back this year.

Brian said:
> Our son Nate took the flu shot last year.  I recommnd you do it.  Be
> prepared for two shots, though.  The first year Nate had to
> take the flu
> shot twice. (one month apart)  His doctor said this would be
> one shot a
> year there after.  If you have any more questions let me know.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Cherokee proverb