[IP] Re: Flu shots

Our whole family gets the flu shot every year too. I can't this
year because I am pg but will get it next year. But, I never get
the flu anyway even without the shot (and now that I've said
that, I've probably jinxed myself.) :)

Michael said:
All our kids + myself and wife get the flu shot. I don't want to
with a diabetic child that is dehydrated and has a raging viral
infection. Control is difficult enough without dealing with the
flu. As
for the other kids, one has a mildly comprised respirator system
and the
others I don't wish to take care of with the flu. Same for my
wife and
myself. If we are very ill, who takes care of the rest of the
family. If
none get the shot and one gets sick, probably all will get sick
and that
would be a hugh hassle.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Cherokee proverb