Re: [IP] Joslin 50 year award

Thanks for all the information you all have sent via the list and off the
list. I now have several names of people to contact at Joslin. I just fired
off an email to Nora Hallinan. We'll see what happens next.  I'm encouraged
by your comments that letters from friends and family will be accepted.

BTW, my aunt wasn't hospitalized at the time of her diagnosis. We always
joke about the hospital in the town where she lived. Many years ago, it was
torn down and the land now hosts a Safeway store. I have a friend who was
born there, and she always jokes about being born in the Safeway parking
lot. :-)

Mary Jean