Re: [IP] My pump failed xxx times in yyy months

In a message dated 8/24/00 12:21:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'll get off my soapbox now and let you guys throw tomatoes at me. >>

I think you should stay on your soapbox -- it makes you an easier target.

But I will add to this that I have been pumping with my MM since Dec. 1,
1998, and have only had one problem (skipping screens), which was promptly
fixed. No other problems.

Jan (and Elvis)