[IP] RE: Joslin 50 Year Award

Mary Jean wrote:

Does anyone know what the Joslin clinic requires you to submit for the 50
year award?  . . . she doesn't think she has any records to prove that she
went on insulin 50 years ago. Will they accept letters from family and
friends who knew her at the time?...

Hi Mary Jean,
Not sure if they will accept the letters or not. I have an email address I
got from an IP member regarding the Joslin Awards and you can ask her.
email @ redacted

She's very helpful.

You might want to check the hospital that your Aunt was admitted to (if she
was admitted).  They should have it on microfiche.

Sally =o)
IDDM for 35.5 of my 37 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999