Re: [IP] Mini Med

In a message dated 8/24/00 12:40:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have to put my nickle's worth in now - I have had a MiniMed 507 since
 October 1996.  I have never had one single problem with it requiring return
 and only one problem requiring a call to Tech Support and that was resolved
 nicely in about 2 minutes.  So, I don't know if there were a lot of lemons
 with 507C or what and I don't want to get in a war.  I just wanted to
 mention that I have not had any problems and am more than pleased with my
 pump.      >>

I wish i was that lucky I am one number 5 and i have only been pumping since
8/98.  As a matter of fact it died twice while i was in hte hospital.
I have to give them credit they do get a rebuilt one out to you the next day!