No Subject

To Sherry C. from the massive city of Bowling Green, KY,
I loved your Newby tale.  Know about all of it.  Your attitude seems great
and you will do very well, I am sure.  Murphey's Law is an absolute for
pumpers - and that is how we learn so we can share.

I started with Soft Serters, then Silhouettes came out and they have been
wonderful.  Even with the free soft-serter I got, I love Sils so much better
because of tape allergies, kinked cannula, etc.   My max site time is 3
days.  Sometimes 3 hours, but that is because of site absorbancy problems,
not the Sils themselves.

You just keep on doing so well.  And you can keep us entertained with your
great tales.

Forgot who told it but I LOVED the bathroom stall one....we women have
certainly all been there.

Keep up the good work!

Your Neighbor to the South,
Bonnie Richardson